On July 7, 2023, The Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation Division Narcotic’s Unit in conjunction with The North Star Multijurisdictioal Drug Task Force and Calhoun/Liberty County’s Correction K-9 teams conducted a warrants round up operation. All suspects had active Felony Warrants for the sale of controlled substances. During this operation two residential Search Warrants were executed. During this operation a total of 12 arrests were made. 9 Arrest Warrants were served.
Residential search Warrant – Pine Island Community, Blountstown.
Jesse Peterson and Darlene Lamb were subsequently charged with Trafficking with an arrest warrant for the sell of a Controlled Substance.
Residential Search Warrant – CR 274, Altha, Fl.
Roberto Torres, Jr. was taken into custody for an arrest warrant for the sell of a Controlled Substance. A residential Search Warrant was obtained and executed, in which a firearm and other controlled substances were located. Torres received additional charges of Felon in Possession of a Firearm and Possession of Controlled Substances.
• James Timothy Champion – Sell of a Controlled Substances (x2)
• Timothy “Eric” Glass – Sell of a Controlled Substance (x2)
• Mathew Woods – Sell of a Controlled Substance
• Rex Alton Tucker – Sell of a Controlled Substance, Battery on LEO, Resisting with Violence
• James Milton “Sambo” Ammos – Sell of a Controlled Substance within 100 ft (x2)
• Shawn Lee Reddick – Sell of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Controlled Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
• Susan Darlene Hobbs – Possession of Controlled Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
• John Joseph Berry “Squeeky” – Violation of Probation Warrant
• Shontavious Peterson – Sell of a Controlled Substance within 1000 ft (x2)