Press "Enter" to skip to content

Local man injured in fire

A Clarksville man is in critical condition at Shands Hospital following a house fire last week. Terry Chambers, 41, was at home when a grease fire erupted on the stove last Thursday afternoon. Firefighters managed to contain the blaze to the kitchen area of his famiily’s Chambers Road home. Chambers was taken to Calhoun-Liberty Hospital, then airlifted to Shands where he is being treated for internal burns to his lungs, throat, and nasal passages. For the complete story, check out this week’s edition of The County Record.

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *