A blaze destroyed a large building behind the home of two longtime firefighters.Kevin and Liz Parrish, who have led the Magnolia Volunteer Fire Department for years, found themselves on the receiving end of firefighting assistance Saturday. The couple owns a huge shed on their property at Morgan Tucker Road. The shed measures 32 x 60 feet, the size of a small house. Just 10 minutes after Kevin finished working on a welding project for the fire department, the shed was up in flames.Assisting at the scene were Magnolia and Altha fire departments. “I’ve been a fireman for a long time and I’ve never been in a fire that hot,” Kevin remarks. “It was something else.”Among the items destroyed in the fire were at least $100,000 in personal equipment, as well as a vehicle and personal keepsakes from Kevin’s late father. Kevin spoke with the fire marshal who has deemed the blaze an accident and suspects it started from a short in a welding machine.